Visit the official TBP online store to shop for products featured in our videos, including tactical gear, hunting / survival gear, outdoor / camping gear, and much more:
We do a quick review / overview and go over the specs of the Maxpedition Vulture 2 (II) Tactical 3-Day Backpack / Bag. It has a lot of great features and is ideal as a bug out bag / bail out bag / get home bag, EDC (Every Day Carry) bag, tactical pack, backpacking option, camping pack, Law Enforcement pack, Military bag, and much more. It is more than meets the eye and even functions as a great concealed carry option for those that have concealed weapon permits. Check out the pack in action as we put it to the test in our “72 Hour Bug Out” series by clicking the link below:
The Bullet Points on the Maxpedition Vulture 2 (II) 3-Day Tactical Bag / Backpack:
• Manufacturer: Maxpedition
• Model: Vulture 2 (II)
• Overall Size: 16.5″(L) x 21″(H) x 8″ (W)
• Main Compartment: 16″(L) x 20.5″(H) x 7.5″(W)
• Overall Capacity: 2,810 cubic inches
• Number of Compartments: 3
• Uses: Bug Out / Bail Out / Get Home Bag, Survival, Backpacking, Camping, Tactical (Military / Law Enforcement), EDC (Every Day Carry), Business, Range Bag, Vehicle Bag, etc.
• 13″(L) x 18.5″(H) zippered hydration compartment accommodates up to 100oz/3L hydration pouch
• Y-compression strap made from 1″ webbing
• 21 channels of PALS webbing
• Breathable padding for comfort
• Grab handle made from 1″ webbing
• Tube port
• Over 21 Channels of PALS Webbings on outside of pack
• Hydration tube port
• 2″ adjustable padded, breathable backpack straps with 12 channels of PALS webbing and 2 D-Rings
• Removable sternum strap made from 1″ webbing with 1″ quick release buckle
• Fixed waist strap made from 1.5″ webbing with 1.5″ quick release buckle
• Materials: 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric with Teflon – treated fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
• YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
• UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
• Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
• High tensile strength nylon webbing
• Paracord zipper pulls
• MSRP: 6.99
• TBP Overall Rating: 9/10
• Pros: Great Size, Price, Stellar Overall Storage Capacity, Comfort, Durability, Available Attachments / Options, Hydration Compatibility, Quality Stitching & Zippers, Plenty of PALS Webbing, Sternum & Waist Straps, Teflon Treated, Water Resistant, etc.
• Cons: Could Use Thicker Carry Handles for Comfort,… can’t think of too many others.
Welcome to The Bullet Points. TBP is a group dedicated to reviews, field testing and information related to firearms, tactical equipment, weapon accessories, tactical training, camping / outdoor gear, survival equipment and disaster preparedness. More videos and reviews coming soon so stay tuned and thank you for watching!
Subscribe as well as visit, like and follow us for gear giveaways, blogs, reviews, and much more: